We believe that the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 through Revelation 22:21, consisting of 66 Books, that is the Old Testament and the New Testament, as the verbally inspired and infallible Word of God, inerrant in the original writing, and the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
- We believe in one God, Creator of Heaven and Earth and of all things, and that He exists and manifests Himself to us in three persons; the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, the Eternal Word manifested in the flesh. We believe that He was conceived by the Virgin Mary, and that He is true God and true man, being the Son of God and God the Son.
- We believe in the vicarious, substitutionary and redeeming death of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He received in Himself the penalty of man’s sin. That He died, “The Just for the unjust that He might bring us to God”. That He died for our sins according to the Scriptures. We believe that He ascended into Heaven where He now sits at the right hand of the throne of the Father, to make intercession for us. That He only is the Great High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to make intercession for us.
- We believe in His personal, imminent and premillennial return for His redeemed ones, which will be first the rapture or the gathering of the believers from the earth unto Himself along with the bodies of believers who have gone on before to be with Him, for the glorious reunion of the body of Christ with Him. This will be followed later by His personal coming in glory to judge the rebellious and to establish His Millennial Reign.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, in His personality that He is God, and we believe that His work is to convict men of sin, regenerate, indwell and set the believer apart to a holy life: to keep and empower the believer day by day. We believe that He is the Teacher of God’s Word and the Guide for the believer’s daily life.
We believe that he, having been created pure in the image of God, is by his own sin fallen from grace, and we believe that in consequence, all have sinned, are guilty and lost, and absolutely incapable of saving themselves by their own works, being dead in their trespasses and sins.
We believe that we are saved solely by grace, through faith in the blood sacrifice, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. We believe that everyone who is born again by the spirit through faith in Christ is from that moment saved and has eternal life and shall never parish. Ephesians 21:1; II Corinthians 5:17; John 3:3-6; I John 5:4; and Colossians 1:13. We believe in the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the eternal judgment and punishment of all whom reject our Lord Jesus Christ; “This is the second death. And whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire”. (Revelation 20:14-15).
We believe that Satan is a person, the author of the fall, and that he shall be eternally punished.
We believe in the bodily resurrection of all men, the saved to eternal life, and the lost to judgment and everlasting punishment.
We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ instituted the Lord’s Supper to commemorate His death till He comes, and we, as believers in His atoning work for us should be present at all Communion services of this Church.
We believe that water baptism is a symbol of the believer’s union with the Lord Jesus Christ in His death and His resurrection. We believe that it should be the duty of every believer to be baptized publicly that they may make a public confession of their faith and belief in the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe that the Church of Jesus Christ is composed solely of those who have been redeemed and washed in His blood, and regenerated and sealed by the Holy Spirit, and that they are saved to serve, and that it is the responsibility and privilege of all who are saved to seek to win others to Christ, to the uttermost part of the earth; that they must seek to live a holy life, to separate themselves from and forsake all that might dishonor God or cast discredit on His cause, or weaken their testimony.